SRNA 650 shrink film wrapper is an automatic machine designed for medium speeds (up to 15 pack/minute) and to supplement production lines of bottles, boxes, cases, jars, spray cans, etc.
The equipment’s main advantages are easy operation, ample versatility and reduced format change times.
Standard Basic Equipment
- Input conveyor belt made of low friction coefficient material, in one or multiple functions.
- Text display with programming and pack counter functions.
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC).
- Hot chamber welding with digital temperature control.
- Welding bar movement pneumatically operated with safety device.
- Pneumatically operated pack pusher programmable in the number of partial push movements.
- Upper and lower motor-driven polyethylene reel unwinder.
- Production output: up to 15 pack/minute.
- Installed power: 2.5Kw.
- Compressed air pressure: 6 bar.
- Compressed air consumption: 18 l/cycle.
- Approximate net weight: 930 kg.
- Maximum reel diameter: 300 mm.
- Maximum reel width: 600 mm.
- Polyethylene thickness: 60 to 150 u.
- Special conveyor belts for product input.
- Special feeding devices.
- Product stacker with programmable number of floors.
- Cardboard tray dispenser.
- Stainless steel version.
*Specifications subject to variation without prior notice.